PRIVATE DAY TOURS FROM DANANG CITY
HOI AN CHARMING TOWN AND THE COUNTRYSIDE PLUS DAILY LIFE OF LOCALS
- Hoi An is one of the most famous UNESCO sites in Vietnam that travelers really want to visit and explore her. The charming old town used to be one of the biggest harbor town in Asia that western traders come to exchange the cargo and products. Then It became the hometown of many traders from China, Japan, Holland, France….They built their house, shop, and community houses, temples… and had been living for many generations till early 19th century it become old town because the King moved the port to Danang city. Hoian was abandoned for many hundred years until UNESCO recognized The World Culture Heritage.
- So, you should explore the charming of old town and enjoy the off beaten track at the countryside to experience how local people live and be happy that is the real culture that the travelers should know than just stay in the city and have a beer.
- We will customize your tour base on your interest and choices. we WILL be FLEXIBLE on the itinerary to make sure you – our valuable customers will be happy and enjoyable on the tour.
=> Here is our sample HOIAN PRIVATE DAY TOUR that you can consider one of great option for your day tour in Hoian.
* THE PRIVATE TOUR ITINERARY:
- Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. We take private boat to cross the Thu Bon river to Cam Kim island where you experience the REAL Viet Nam. With foot bikes prepared at the boat station you will explore the local village.
- visiting Kim Bong Carpentry Village, wooden boat builders
- Visiting local family where they still make rice paper, noodles and woven mats, bamboo round boats by traditional methods – you will have chances to try your hand.
- Returning to Hoi An we lunch at an excellent restaurant or try the best local foods at local restaurant – BANH MY restaurant where ANTHONY BOUDAIN used to try; where BBC travel said this is the best sandwich in the world. You also have option to try the best MY QUANG noddle in Hoian.
- After lunch time, off to explore the old town where you WILL visit local market in Hoian, Quan Cong & Phuc Kien temples, the ancient house of Tan Ky where 7 generations of the same family have lived. And Japanese Bridge built 1719 that is symbol of the old town.
- The tour will not finished till you should try the Vietnam coffee when the guide will tell you the story about how local drink coffee and green tea; how young generation change their drinking habits about drink.
- Then drop off you at the hotel and finish the Private Tour
* DAY 2: HUE FULL DAY TOUR TO IMPERIAL CITY, TOMB AND BOAT RIDE:
Pick-up from the Hotel in Da Nang/ Hoi An City
Driving to My Son holyland after 1hour 30 minitues
Enjoy traditional music show performed by Champa people
Explore the Champa Towers, Temples since Champa Kingdom 2nd Century
Transfer back Hoi an on the way stop to visit NODDLE FAMILY – Learn how to make : thin rice paper to make the best Spring rolls, Noddle, Think rice papers
Have lunch at local restaurant
Exploring Marble Mountain with natural caves and beautiful temples, Champa cave and amazing Buddha statue.
Also, visit Marble Stone Scupture village where locals have been doing their skillful handmade stone statue from 1471.
Next: Visit the beautiful Buddiest complex temples on Son Tra mountain and Lady Buddha statue. Here is considered one of the best view of Danang beach and Danang city.
Relax on the Danang beach for walking a moment on the sand and have some nice picture before Drop off your hotel at Hoi an/ Da Nang City
End the tour
=> The total price : please contact us: INFO@DANANGPRIVATETOURS.COM
- Private tour guide
- Private lunch
- All entrance tickets at sightseeing
- private Boat trip
- Cold water for day tour